Web site hosting offer

From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen (bart@sunsite.auc.dk)
Date: Sat Apr 24 1999 - 17:44:21 CEST

Hi

I understand you are having trouble with your main www host.
We at SunSITE Denmark would be happy to host the mulinux project.

We can provide you with WWW, FTP, Mailinglists, Newsgroups and CVS for
your project. All this is powered by our Sun Enterprise 3500 with 2GB
Ram and with a direct connection to the danish research network.
The server is run by a staff group of 15 persons (unpaid), and we have
lots of experience in handling projects like yours.

As a SunSITE we are strictly non-commercial and everything is
therefore 100% free :-)

If you are interested I am sure we will look positively at a request
to staff@sunsite.auc.dk !

/bart

--
caffeine low .... brain halted