Re: Web site hosting offer

From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen (bart@sunsite.auc.dk)
Date: Tue Apr 27 1999 - 18:09:19 CEST

>>>>> "Karl-Heinz" == Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz@stardivision.de> writes:

Karl-Heinz> is it true that new muLinux Homepage will be in
Karl-Heinz> http://www.sunsite.auc.dk/ftp/pub/os/linux/mulinux/ ??

I have created the accounts for the muLinux account, but it seems like
Michele has not got it working yet.... But we are 99% set.

Karl-Heinz> As soon as you can assure me that the new Homepage in
Karl-Heinz> Aalborg is=20 running i will inform the admin of that
Karl-Heinz> server and he will start the mirror script...

muLinux will be available at (as soon as Michele has moved all files):

http://sunsite.auc.dk/mulinux/
ftp://sunsite.auc.dk/pub/os/linux/mulinux/
ftp://sunsite.auc.dk/projects/mulinux/

Mirroring of SunSITE Denmark projects can be done in many ways. I
have here listed (in order of preference) some ways of mirroring
muLinux from SunSITE Denmark.

1.
rsync -avz sunsite.auc.dk::ftp/projects/mulinux/ /some/path/mulinux/

2.
wget -m ftp://sunsite.auc.dk/projects/mulinux/ /some/path/mulinux/
(or some other ftp mirror tool)

3.
wget -m http://sunsite.auc.dk/projects/mulinux/ /some/path/mulinux/
(or some other http mirror tool)