Re: Web site hosting offer

From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen (bart@sunsite.auc.dk)
Date: Wed Apr 28 1999 - 20:26:08 CEST

>>>>> "Michele" == Michele Andreoli <andreoli@pisoft.it> writes:

Michele> Today, Wed Apr 28 19:28:50 GMT 1999: I can connect, as you
Michele> do, but listing go to me with very very long delay. Using
Michele> "mirror" perl script, I got "pausing between retry" and,
Michele> finally, "aborting connection".

Sounds like you are having some serious problems with your ISP
connection. Do you have the same problems with other sites ?

Michele> A physicist? I also!
>> Nope. I am a computer engineer, but the CERN summerstudent
>> programme also accepts us :-) Actually many of the physicist
>> summerstudents did mostly computer science stuff to.

Michele> Low tide, for the physics.

Hehe. Or you could say that most physicists at CERN are experimental
physicist and they do quite a lot of computing.

Right now a lot are involved in miscellaneous preparations for the
upcoming LHC.

/bart

--
caffeine low .... brain halted