Re: Web site hosting offer

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Wed Apr 28 1999 - 20:51:26 CEST

Am 28.04.1999, 20:26:08, schrieb Esben Haabendal Soerensen:

> Michele> Today, Wed Apr 28 19:28:50 GMT 1999: I can connect, as you
> Michele> do, but listing go to me with very very long delay. Using
> Michele> "mirror" perl script, I got "pausing between retry" and,
> Michele> finally, "aborting connection".

> Sounds like you are having some serious problems with your ISP
> connection. Do you have the same problems with other sites ?

In order to have the new Homepage online as fast as possible,
how about that:

If you agree i could easily put all the stuff on Aalborg Server
starting from there from my desktop here.

I made local copies of everything that colud be found
at mulinux.nevalabs.org on 24-Apr-1999.

(that's just a proposal - perhaps you like it...)

Karl-Heinz

--
    "My God, it's full of penguins!"