Re: Web site hosting offer

From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen (bart@sunsite.auc.dk)
Date: Tue Apr 27 1999 - 22:46:42 CEST

>>>>> "Karl-Heinz" == Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz@stardivision.de> writes:

Karl-Heinz> about the fine Aalborg Homepage to be expected soon and we
Karl-Heinz> all are very happy about that offer of yours!

Making people like you happy is all we are about.

Karl-Heinz> Besides: sorry, i am NOT doing homework at all but sitting
Karl-Heinz> here in the bureau and trying to make StarOffice even
Karl-Heinz> better ;-) for having something to be proud of when our
Karl-Heinz> next release will come out...

That's ok! We have just received our StarOffice site license. You
are practically giving away StarOffice to us (Aalborg University) :-)

Karl-Heinz> If you ever should consider to travel to germany it might
Karl-Heinz> be a good idea to make a stop here in Hamburg and have a
Karl-Heinz> look at our nice little Sun machines!? Of course they are
Karl-Heinz> not the size of your Giant but we like them
Karl-Heinz> nevertheless. :-)

Jup. Sun hw is really nice.

Btw, we are also an official StarOffice mirror :-)

/bart

--
caffeine low .... brain halted