Re: [oc] file organization

This was not meant to be a poke at those who do not
speak (or write) English as their first language.
Personally, I think being clear has more to do with
putting thought into things than having a large
vocabulary or perfect grammar.  Simple
language is usually clearer.

> For me this is always a problem ...

As a native English (well, Australian is
sort of like English :-)  ) speaker, I've had
no complaints about the writing on opencores.
If I see any major problems, I will let you
know.  Please take what I say with a grain
of salt though, as many people who have
been taught English in school have a better
idea of correct grammar than native speakers
who picked it up from experience!!

Best wishes
John