[oc] New OC web

Hi all,

we prepared new dinamic web pages. New features are:
- web form for account and project request
- new accounts for news and article writers
- easier editing of project pages
- new interface to mailing list archive

On the start page there is a place for 'general hardware news', so anyone
interested in posting news can get account.

Note to all developers: projects were imported to our database one week
ago and may not be up to date. Just go to your project pages and click
'Admin' link to edit them. Of course you must be logged in (use your
webeditor username and password). All your old pages are still avalable at
www.opencores.org/cores/<project_name>.

Please report all the bugs and send suggestions to webmaster@opencores.org

regards,
Miha