Spam

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 11:35:41 CET

Oh, my friends! I'm receiving an enourmous amount of spam, with unusual
frequency in this year.
Why? Did someone noticed similar traffic's explosion on its mailbox?
Is that one of the isteric results of the world crisis?
I have to search carefully 10-12 spam messages, in order to find the
1-2 messages from this list.

I hate unsolicited emails, because they declass the receiver at the
rank of a simple anonymous terminal.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous