Re: Spam

From: Paul VandenBosch (admin@cruisenews.net)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 23:55:40 CET

Some of the spam that I receive is advertising for bulk emailers: send
100,000 emails for $49.95!

Also a lot of junk seems to be originating in the orient.

With the viruses and spam flooding the net, it makes you wonder how long
email will be useful. When I start getting 100 spam messages to the single
message written by someone thinking about me, then I think it will be time to
invent something new.