Re: [POLIT] Re: Protect your own

From: jake (samael@itookmyprozac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 07:58:56 CEST

every one here is friends , and when something like this happens we want to
talk to our friend abiot it. this is a semi public forum (i assume) , and
since michel andreole (sorry for spelling :)) is participating in this
discussion i rekon its sweet to use this forum. anyway as delozier says
(if i may paraphrase)if you dont want to read it , just don't. thats all ,
just one simple decision on your part.
samael