Re: [POLIT] Re: Protect your own

From: Unit 4 (unit4@i-plus.net)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 05:32:58 CEST

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:32:42 +0600, delozier@wt.net wrote:

}S T O P T H I S !!!!!
}
}NO One is convincing the other!
}
}This is not a political forum....
}
}ALL of this has NOTHING to do with muLinux....

I disagree.

MuLinux is a trans-national effort created by people from many countries
working together. We work hard for nationality to not make a difference. We
seek commonality. The world is presently engaged in sharing a common sense
of grief, another commonality.

We are an example for the world, and we are made of people.

We can learn from here and apply that everywhere else we have influence if
we wish to improve our world.

All the governments on the planet cannot change things. Things change when
people change. We can change ourselves and the people around us by contact
with them.

We can also ignore those around us and their opinions by filtering it out.

For instance, we can killfile all email from this list which contains
[POLIT]in the Subject: line. The effort to do so is far less than the
effort it takes to complain with many words that you find the traffic under
that Subject: line unsuitable.

Or we can insist that others act the way we wish them to. Figure the odds
we'll get an improvement that way.