Re: [POLIT] Re: Protect your own

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 09:52:08 CEST

On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 12:58:56AM -0500, jake nicely wrote:

> every one here is friends , and when something like this happens we want to
> talk to our friend abiot it. this is a semi public forum (i assume) , and
> since michel andreole (sorry for spelling :)) is participating in this
> discussion i rekon its sweet to use this forum. anyway as delozier says
> (if i may paraphrase)if you dont want to read it , just don't. thats all ,
> just one simple decision on your part.

I agree and I like the "semi-public" definition, because these messages
lives interely on a limited number of hard-disks (no public archives
for the muLinux mailing-list, currently).

As Unit-4 stated, OpenSource is a kind of humanism, not simply software
or computer science. How to immagine OpenSource development if my
train can blow-up tomorrow?

And since, reading news-papers and seeing many talk-shows about
attack to WTC, it is not so easy to find equally acute and intelligent
articles like some received here, I have no problem in following
a thread where commentators speak about *men*, and not *weapons*.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous