Up and running with my PC

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 17:07:24 CET

Hello world of muLinux!

Fortunately, my power supply is restored (a piece of hardware donate
by my brother). I'm very happy to see my PC working with no
electrical damage at all.

I will release soon a new 11r4 base archive, in order to fix the
annoying problem related to critical disk space problem on /.

Today 8-Jan-2001, I also returned back to my daily work with students:
a very stupid and tedious job, encircled by nice 17-old girls and
sleepy boys.
In Italy, the recreation is about 10 min: in these 10 min
I see many couple of girls+boy-friends engaged in a very improbable
task: to smoke, to kiss and to toy with one's food, in parallel.
Disgousting thing!

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave
you with, I don't. Would you take two negative messages? - Woody Allen