[Off topic] was: Up and running with my PC

From: Mark Roberts (mu@manumark.de)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 20:00:56 CET

> In Italy, the recreation is about 10 min: in these 10 min
> I see many couple of girls+boy-friends engaged in a very improbable
> task: to smoke, to kiss and to toy with one's food, in parallel.
> Disgousting thing!

Of all the amazing drugs that have been invented over time, cigarette
smoking is by far the biggest nuisance. Like no other addict, the smoker
is willing to destroy friendships in order to be let smoke, and at the
same time refuses to admit that he or she is addicted.

As a performing singer I am faced with excessive smoking in my work space
and nothing I can do about it. And being a friend of a few smokers, I feel
sorry for them.

Happy new year, Mark