Re: Up and running with my PC

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 23:39:19 CET

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 07:34:48PM +0200, Vesa-Pekka Palmu wrote:
> > Sorry, but students in the range 15-18 all smokes, and girls are at
> > the first place. A recent regulation prohibit to smoke also in the
> > toilet, so I leave the building during recreation. Obvioulsy, students
> > can smoke everywhere ...
>
> Well this is even worse than here in Finland, and I tohugt that it
> was bad here...

Hello Vesa (standard)! Please, explain: wath the 'worse' part:

        1) students smoke everywhere
        2) prohibition in the toilet?

If answer in 2), let me tell you that, in the Land of Roman Jure, this
law lack of sense. In Italy, we have a lot of laws which simply are
impossible to appy. We call "White Strike" when people starts to
follow any laws, litterally. If this happens, things stops to works.

> > > There remain only the eating and kissing tasks, but I am sure that
> > > students are so addicted to multitasking they would shortly replace
> > > smoking with an entirely new activity ;-)
> >
> > I'm sure!!!!
>
> As Iäm speaking from a students point-of-view

Are you an high-school student, aren't??

--
Sent using mulinux, with mutt, smail and other GPL'ed software