Re: [OT] Italian names and food

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 23:51:25 CET

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 07:44:32PM +0200, Vesa-Pekka Palmu wrote:
> First I have to admid that I love italian food (lasagne is my favorite!)
> I I would like to get some recepies to try out, if you have any that
> is.
>
> And secondly, one of my projects requires some italian names (to
> be precise, it's for a role-playing game scenario) and I would like to
> know some _old_ italian names, if you know any.

old names? *old*, obsolete first names?
Do you need a pizza-chef name for your role-playing game??
Ok.

Female:

        Consolata, Addolorata, Tunia, Carmela, Genoveffa,
        Matilda (german?)

Male:

        Ulderico (ehm: this is german), Alfio, Teodoro, Gennaro (regional),
        Saro (regional),
        Benito (deprecated), Bettino (politically deprecated)

Anyway, for the role of the pizza-chef, Gennaro is the best.

Hope this useful!

Sent using mulinux, with mutt, smail and other GPL'ed software