Re: Up and running with my PC

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 13:24:48 CET

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 11:53:14PM +0100, denis wrote:
> Hey Michele, don't be too harsh!

10 min is the "standard rules": this not a choice of mine!

> Ten minutes is a short time for all these things to do (eating, kissing,
> smoking). :-)

Maybe you cannot believe in that, but they usually kiss & eat together!
Oh, mon dieu: I haven't a strong stomach, but this is too for me.

> Maybe they should quit smoking, for one thing. They could realize that
> smoking is not necessary, neither to socialize or to grow up. BTW,
> that's
> nocive for their health.

Sorry, but students in the range 15-18 all smokes, and girls are at
the first place. A recent regulation prohibit to smoke also in the
toilet, so I leave the building during recreation. Obvioulsy, students
can smoke everywhere ...

> There remain only the eating and kissing tasks, but I am sure that
> students are so addicted to multitasking they would shortly replace
> smoking with an entirely new activity ;-)

I'm sure!!!!

Sent using mulinux, with mutt, smail and other GPL'ed software