Re: [mu BUG] LOOP cloning do not works

From: Arno Wilhelm (a.wilhelm@utanet.at)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 17:55:06 CET

Hello,

I have tried out Mulinux and like it very much.
Refering to your mail talking about a "El Torrino" MuLinux:

I like the idea very much, because it give`s one more freedom of configuring
MuLinux. For my part I would be very interested in a MuLinux with Kernel
2.2x on because the routing facilities are much better, and the number of
supported hardware is also higher. So it would be very easy to set up a
mulinux system, that works as http.- ftp.- fax .-samba,- dialin.-dialout.-
print server, router etc.
I know that it was not the initial purpose of mulinux, but still I like the
idea....

If you have some experience with creating bootable cdroms with mulinux
please let me know. ( Especially about the details on how to create it :-] )

Greetings,
                    Arno