Re: [mu BUG] LOOP cloning do not works

From: jeremy@visi.com
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 16:20:07 CET

On Sun, Nov 21, 1999 at 05:55:06PM +0100, Arno Wilhelm wrote:

> If you have some experience with creating bootable cdroms with mulinux
> please let me know. ( Especially about the details on how to create it :-] )

if Michele doesn't answer this, then I'll be happy to post full instructions
on how I manage to do it--once I _do_ manage to do it.

It'll be a little bit, so be patient. My free time isn't all that
plentiful, but I'll definitely be making bootable CDroms from linux (redhat
actually) before the turn of the century, at least.

Jeremy