Network under Slackware.

From: Karim Homsi (karimhomsi@yahoo.de)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 17:36:53 CET

    Hi!
    I ve now installed zipslack successfully and want to
    get a fileserver running.
    I remember that Michelle told me, that I have to
    install first the Interface (setup -f eth0) under
    mulinux and than I can install the Network(setup -f
    Network).

    In slackware I found ifconfig. Is that the program for
    installing the inferface + the network

    What are the Slackware commands that can be compared
    to setup -f eth0 and setup -f Network.

    thanks Karim