Re: Starting with muLinux

From: HTom4722@aol.com
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 14:34:52 CEST

In a message dated 5/21/01 6:49:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
olea@hispafuentes.com writes:

<< > Hi!
> I'm new to muLinux. We need to develop a taylor-made mini distro and
> this one seems to be the better platform. So, I'm very interested in
> the development process of the project: where is the cvs of muLinux? How
> could we contribute to the project?
> About the documentation, I'm a bit dissapointed. Docs are spare all

 Sparce!! I meant sparce!!

 Sorry about my English-from-hell O:-)

Welcome!

Fractured English is a feature of the muLinux list, do not worry about it.
Besides, "spare" is acceptable (at least to me, an American-English mother
tongue speaker) in that context; there's a distinction, I suppose, but not
one that greatly changed the meaning of the sentence.

mu has no CVS tree; it is assembled from other distributions, taking bits and
pieces of compiled code that are useful. The source used is Michele's
scripts that tie the bits together; these are provided in the distribution
itself.

Michele doubtless has a list of things to do that you might be able to help
with. He's very busy at the moment, however, and so it might be a couple of
days or weeks before he can get back to you with them, which is why I'm
replying.

htom