Re: Starting with muLinux

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 16:56:22 CEST

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 08:34:52AM -0400, HTom4722@aol.com nicely wrote:

> He's very busy at the moment, however, and so it might be a couple of
> days or weeks before he can get back to you with them ...

:-))))

A couple of days or weeks, or ... years! Very humoristic progression, Tom.
I'm busy, true, but the right diagnosis is: I'm currently in a kind of
hypocondriac state, caused by the results of political elections in Italy.

I'm still analizing a couple of statements from the future Minister of
the University and Education, such "Buttiglione", and I will try to
translate for You:

1. Comunism was a reaction to Nazism and Fascism (Italian Television)
2. We have a lot of laws that conflicts with Bible; we surely will
   cancel someone (Italian Radio)

Mr. Buttiglione is an "ordinary professor" in Phylosophy in italian
University. This incredible character seems to ignore that the
manifest of comunist party is 1848. It also totally ignore any
result from French Revolutions, about separation between State and
Religion, etc. Obviously, he mismatches Karl Marx with Groucho Marx.

Fortunately, in Italy we have new elections in a period shorter of
normal, so I hope to restore myself in a couple of semesters.

Until this, I apolize for any howlers and nonsenses that will comes -
in international contexts - from this gang of ragamuffins.
(Sorry, can't resist from this OT!)

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous