Re: (OT)Starting with muLinux

From: MPfeifer (mek@antenna.nl)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 20:08:39 CEST

> 1. Comunism was a reaction to Nazism and Fascism (Italian Television)
> 2. We have a lot of laws that conflicts with Bible; we surely will
> cancel someone (Italian Radio)

??? i think italy is still the only nation were a woman is not allowed to cheat
her husband. or was this a legend?

> (Sorry, can't resist from this OT!)

nah, politics and linux are pretty close;)
(and this places me in the opportunity to place one of my rare postings)

btw. the "best" thing was gianfranco fini (neo-fascists) saying after the
elections: "the direction of the RAI (national TV) needs to be replaced as they
had too much criticism about berlusconi (the future prime-minister)

mek