Re: ISDN

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 15:43:56 CET

> No, sorry: muLinux doesn't support ISDN, ADSL and other machineries
> like that, for two-three relevant raisons:

You are wrong michele I have used muLinux with my TeleWell
ISDN TA128A _EXTERNAL_ "isdn-modem" It is a little box that
works just like a ordinary modem, only I have to use a different init
string, to tell the "modem" which speed to use.

I hope that I don't sound like a salesperson (I have absolutly no
connections to telewell!) But that modem is the best isdn adapter
that I have ever seen, as it works in any OS that suports ppp over
modem (in other words in any of which can connect to internet
using an ordinary modem)

Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430