RE: Re: [mu SETUP] Modem and Mouse problems

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 05:52:21 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) If muLinux is having troubles finding the mouse and modem using the probe function, then don't use the probe function*grin*
when asked if you're satisfied with the "port" configuration..........say no.......and then fill in the values manually as per the information listed under win98
in this case it would be
mouse /dev/ttyS0 irq=4 io=03F8
modem /dev/ttyS2 irq=9 io=03E8

If this won't work I guess you're going to need to do some heavy studying or get a different modem.

winsor