Problems with Mulinux-9r5 - Can you help me?

From: Oliver Ballas (olli@fsing.fs.uni-sb.de)
Date: Sat Jan 13 2001 - 18:47:54 CET

Hello !

I downloaded Mulinux-9r5 and all addons. I have an old 386-16 Mhz
laptop with only 2 MB Ram (80 MB hda), but I have read in the doc
of mulinux that it is possible to start a 386 without 4 MB RAM.
It is possible, but the automatical clone doesn't start. Mulinux is
detected the harddisk and then it reboots the laptop. How can I
install mulinux on my laptop? Is it possible?

Ciao Oliver