RE: Problems with Mulinux-9r5 - Can you help me?

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 01:58:47 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Better forget trying to run muLinux on a 2 MEG machine :(
I've got a pile of old GRiD 1755 notebooks with 2 Megs\80 Meg hdd, and have been able to successfully install and run "small linux" on them, but not without MUCH software butchery............muLinux just wouldn't even think of running.

winsor