Re: Digital signature in muLinux - tests wanted

From: Angoli Giovanni (GAngoli@crema.unimi.it)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 18:17:43 CET

Hello Michele, sorry for the ugly reply but i'forced to use
Exchange via web.. :(

As far as i know mutt comes in two flavours: US version (without
support for PGP or Gnugp) and International version with full
PGP and Gnpupg support.
According do mutt help int this version there are almost all
the macros you're reimplementing... i didn't checked on my Debian
system but i think that mutt international will be in a NonUS
repository.
I know that you love to reimplement things in rustic (and romantic)
way, and i like that approach.. but i think that reimplementing
this kind of stuff is not worth the efforts.

Talking about PGP, why not using the GNU alternative Gnupg? it
works exactly like PGP and is able to use/import keys from PGP.
It's just a suggestion :)

The last thing i have to say is that i'm a newbie teacher of
computer science in a local high school <italian> sono un supplente
di informatica in un istituto tecnico per ragionieri, corso
programmatori Mercurio </italian> and i will teach Linux at the
fifth class using Mulinux :) because in the lab we only have
Windows 95 machines and Mu is perfect thanks to his ability to be
inobtrusive :))

Thanks! :)
Good bye
Giovanni