Re: [mu SETUP]

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 06:53:49 CEST

As I've posted to the mailing list, I found that if I booted the machine
from either a "win95 startup disk" or a DOS boot disk(preferably simply
using the "sys a:" command) I did manage to get this machine to create
installation disks.....
 I did find out later that this machine used an E5TX-AT motherboard and
there were issues relating to Linux and this board such as rebooting
itself infinately8^P
 Wondering if these images could be taken from a set of built floppies,
zipped into one fat zip file, and then unzipped and "raw written" to
floppies, for other users that experience this same problem.
Any thoughts on this folks???
signed
winsor