rpc.portmap, rpc.mountd, rpc.nfsd for muLinux?

From: Max Bowsher (maxb@myrealbox.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 12:03:23 CEST

I want to use the above files to run a NFS server from muLinux, to export a RedHat DVD for network install. I downloaded the files from ftp.linux.co.uk (the only files found by ftpsearch.lycos.com), but they fail with errors along the lines of expected "("/unexpected "("/expected ")"/unexpected ")" Any help on this would be appreciated.

Max Bowsher

PS. eth0 is set up correctly, and I have pinged the muLinux system successfully from a Win98 machine.