Boscoso Allen

From: Dugald Taylor (dugaldtaylor@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 21:10:31 CEST

Michele:

>Boscoso Allen! How you translated? With Altavista translation service?

You have found me out, Babelfish to the rescue. I can only understand
fragments of Italian that look like the Latin I took in school. I hope
"Boscoso" is funny, it looked funny; the rest of the italianized quote I
assume is slightly ... fractured.

Other matter:

I cannot post to the list as <dtaylor@kscable.com> (preferred), I have to
use this clunky M$ HotMail; all messages bounce with an error message like
this:

<quote>
mulinux-help@sunsite.auc.dk
451 rr.com has multiple open relays and its admins have demanded that ORBS
not test further. Complaints to mherrick@va.rr.com.
</quote>

I can ping sunsite.auc.dk OK, and I'm obviously receiving list mail, but
cannot send. I will query rr.com, but I think someone said a while back
that sunsite.auc.dk is "unfriendly" somehow, maybe my message headers are
malformed? Do others have same problem? Any advice?

-DAT