RE: [usb] Connecting two PCs (question to Kwanie)

> Personally, I’ll do 2 apps to communicate with each other
> over either a file transfer cable or host-host adaptor. One app
> will be master and the other the slave. But that’s just me
> being lazy. J

Hi Kwanie,

I did buy a file transfert cable but it is sold with a software. The main problem is that it seems impossible to develop my own
application (the application provided just allows a file transfert between two computers). I would like to know if an adaptator
which provides enough informations (endpoint types and how to use them, informations to set in the reports, ...)
 to develop my own software, is available on the market?

thanks for any informations,

Olivier MAUD
FRANCE