From: Igor Mohor [mailto:igorm@opencores.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 6:34 AM
To: Ethmac@Opencores. Org
Subject: [ethmac] GigMAC at opencores ?

Hi, Guys,

I noticed that few people are already working on the Gigabit Ethernet. What
I wanted
to ask is if somebody is interested in joined project. We would put out
forces
together and build an Ethernet (published on Opencores of course). We can
make a
schedule so people that work in firms would have something to rely on.

How do you feel about this? Other suggestions?

Best regards,
	Igor

The information contained in this electronic mail is privileged and
confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in
error, please immediately notify Disclaimer@NBase.com. Thank you.