RE: [ethmac] standard

----- Original Message -----
From: "Igor Mohor" <igorm@o... >
To: <ethmac@o... >
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:48:14 +0100
Subject: RE: [ethmac] standard

> This was already sent few times:
>
> Download the documentation here:
>

> http://standards.ieee.org/getieee802/
>

> Regards,
>
>  Igor

802.3:1998.)
> from the IEEE website but it seems to be protected.
> do any of you guys have the soft-copy of the file.
> I would greatly appreciate it
> Thanks
> Sumeet

Hello Igor!
       I have seen you url to download the 802.3 standard.I have tried it
also.But when I down it.It let me fill the account and password.
So I do not know what is wrong,Can you tell me?
      I need the MII interface specification now.Can you give me another
place to download it.Or if you have it send to my mailbox directly,Ok?

      Thank you for you helps!

                                                            yangyugang