Re: [ethmac] GigMAC at opencores ?

Hi,

I would like to work on this project. I am a Masters
student in US and as a part of my MS project I have
devloped Gigabit Ethernet MAC Receiver on functional
level using Verilog. I am about to finish my Masters
and looking for a job now.

I don't know how useful my help would be because I am
a new bee in the field. But, I would certainly like
to.

Thnaks,

Waman.