Re: [oc] Xilinx block-RAM async read

Hi Andras,

you can delay acknowledge by one clock if you use Xilinx BlockRAMs.
However I have implemented a small controller that actually predicts
next address (of course this makes sense if accesses are sequential) and
thus you effectively can get almost the same performance as for async
memories (first access has one delay clock penalty). See this piece of
code in CVS under wb_prefetch_spram.

Again short answer to your question is just delay the acknowledge.

regards,
Damjan