[oc] Re:

on 2/1/01 21:47, Ionut HRISTODORESCU at ionuth@isratech.ro wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found your address on the opencores.org website.
>
> My idea is to build a Java processor. Please tell me what do  you think
> about this.
>
> Also, please tell me what other infos you need about me (CV,
> achievements, etc).
>
> Thank you,
> Ionut H.

Ionut,

a Java processor is already available from Sun. You can download the
entire source code from their web site (in Verilog).
I believe you must pay some kind of license or royalty if you intend
to use it in a commercial application.

Other than that I think it is a very complex project ! If you think
you can do it, write a spec, and then start coding !!!

Cheers !
rudi