[oc] Re:

Ionut HRISTODORESCU wrote:
>  My idea is to build a Java processor. Please tell me what do  you
> think about this.

SUN and IBM came out with a professional one... It didn't catch on...
Please by all means see if you can track it down... maybe it would be a
good project for us to try to build a working system with it! =)

--
Perhaps I will upgrade my OS from Win 3.11...
But It has to be more sophisticated than Win 3.11.