Re: OFFTOPIC Til alex@tango.dk / sophistry / pure bytes

From: Lisias Toledo (lisias@unforgettable.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 21:54:35 CEST

Michele Andreoli wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 01:09:48AM -0400, Lisias Toledo wrote:

> > Bose-Einstein Condensation : A new concept on Software Development.
>
> Please, explain me how the Bose-Einstein statistic apply on the software
> development :-)

It's a kind of Vapourware... 8-)

The Bose-Einstein Condensation occurs on a very extreme low temperature
conditions. The Vapour occurs on high temperatures.

A guy who are graduating in Physics came with this (this is a joke, not
a physics teory): "It's vapour of cold fusion." In plain english : "this
REALLY does NOT exists!!". 8-)

It's just another way to say anything at all... X-)

--
[]s,
(Pink@Manaus.Amazon.Brazil.America.Earth.SolarSystem.OrionArm.MilkyWay.Universe)