Re: This list is being closed

From: Larry Platzek (larryp@inow.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 19:59:54 CEST

Michele,
take a look at the LEAF site at SF, check the link for mailing lists,
click on sourceforge in the leaf-user list, you will see how to check the
archive, you need information to check on the archive that only you have
at this time (at least among the mulinux subscribers).

Maybe you will have to ask the SF staff to archive the Mulinux mailing
list?

Glad you have this list working now!

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com