Re: Til alex@tango.dk / squeaky wheels

From: Lisias Toledo (lisias@unforgettable.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 03:25:49 CEST

Alfie Costa wrote:

> (All of which is a roundabout way of defending some guy who complains about
> mailing lists and has his genders mixed up, but "CH" has a point that this
> mailing list is spammy and infected, and if he's annoying enough to get anybody

You got a point.

However, consider that movie critics get paid for their job, that movie
makers wnats our money for that, and when one pays to view a bad movie,
he wastes money.

When we get things for free, it is spected that people is, at least,
polite (to not mention gratefull) by the kindness of someone else uses
his time to keep giving things away. Time (as money) are a finite
resource. If you waste your time doing something, there are other things
that will not be done.

CH is right on complaining about viruses on this list. The way he choose
to do it isn't.

> A proverb in the USA goes: "the squeaky
> wheel gets the grease.")

Or gets replaced.