[OFF-TOPIC] Search for a song

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 18:44:30 CEST

Hello friends!

I'm searching the famous song often used in anglosaxons movies,
when the scene shows students at high-school diploma.

It is not possible, using a mailer, to say much more about a
song, and I'm in trouble for that.

I think the song have a text in latin and use the word "discipulos".

I could sing it softly to You, now, in order to identify it,
but I cannot!

Please, help me: I wish to download the MP3 with WinMX.
This requires the title of the song.

As alternative, I can receive it via email: I've a DSL connection now :-)

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous