RE: [OFF-TOPIC] Search for a song

From: Niedermeyer, Franz (fniedermey@state.pa.us)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 18:42:40 CEST

Michele,

Always a popular slow march at graduations here in the States is Edward Elgar's "Pomp and Circumstance". It can be repeated over and over until the diplomas are all handed out.

The tune is stuck in my head forever...I played clarinet for school, and played an unending stream of quarter-notes for the "3rd Clarinet" part of the arrangement!