Re: QT embedded floppy disk demo

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 07:25:34 CEST

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 04:39:37PM -0300, Lisias Toledo wrote:

> > It is a good comparision between embedded GUI, speaking about
> > Microwindows, Opengui, Picogui, Qt/E, GTKfb and GTK+/TinyX.
>
> Yes, I did. I read all the page. Every bit. I swear!! 8-)

I did, also. The Author uses a lot of arguments, but not
incontrovertibles. These, are only opinions, based on weak deductions.

It, finally, discarded Qt because its license policy is a draconian
expedient in order to keep foots in two shoes.
This is the only argument that make me a little doubtful.

But I'm not a such open-source fanatic: in my opinion, if a company
like to use Qt in a commercial product, the money that they must
give for Qt are enterely well paid.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous