RE: [mu SETUP] Getting X to work on an old Mitac 4022 Laptop.

From: Peter Nunn (pnunn@pncomputing.net)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 13:13:01 CET

Thanks for the message stephen, but so far no luck.

I tried adding ct65525 to the chip set statement, hacked around the config
file quite a bit, and dredged the web and dejanews but still can't get it to
go.

I just looked at the XF86 site and discovered no binaries for mulinux so I'm
really running out of ideas.

How did you get a now version of XF86 on your machine? To install the
source would take a week on this old thing.

Its very frustrating, because other than this, its looking really good.

It seems that this chipset isn't amongst the ones supported by this distro.
of mulinux (its not listed when X tries to start among the mono devices).

Anyone got any ideas??

Thanks

Peter.