Re: [mu TECH] would it be easy to add gnupg?

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@kde.org)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 11:06:29 CET

Hi Gabriele!

On Saturday 09 March 2002 20:19, Gabriele Alberti wrote:

> I'm wondering if it would be easy to compile gnupg in mulinux.

I don't know but looking here
http://www.gnupg.org/backend.html#supsys
gives me the impression that it /might/ work fine.

This is my proposal how you easily could find out about that:

Please get the sources from here:

  http://www.gnupg.org/it/download.html

and consult the instructions listed here:

  http://www.gnupg.org/it/docs.html

especially the Howto:

  http://www.dewinter.com/gnupg_howto/english/GPGMiniHowto-2.html
  (sorry, not available in italiano (yet))

IMO yopu might have to update your autoconf/automake files but perhaps it
might even wwork with the old ones...

Any questions could be directed to the GnuPG users mailing list:

  http://www.gnupg.org/docs-mls.html

Cheers,

  Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>