¿mount linux partition from mulinux?

From: Richard Holt (rholt@telcel.net.ve)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 22:34:50 CET

Using SuSE 7.2 dual booting with win98se.
After locking up SuSE from something I did, I had to
cycle the power with the result that I now have an
"Unexpected Inconsistency" when booting linux.

Usual fix is to reinstall but I'm awaiting slow delivery in January of
a replacement CD drive for my Dell laptop.

Is there any way to mount the linux partition /dev/hda7 from mulinux?
It is an ext2 file system which may not be possible.

Thanks and regards,
Richard.