RE: mulinux & AMD CPU

From: ZooT aLLures (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 19:48:47 CEST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) It's interesting that you've "acquired" this problem.
There's been a few others that have had this problem before, but not, that I know of with an AMD 486...
I've had a few machines that wouldn't boot muLinux(P-233MMX) but I thought it was the chipset on the motherboard.

Minix heh???*grin*
good to see a few still play with that.
I've got a couple ancient IBM "all in ones" that run minix when they're liberated from the closet.

All programs/OS's on the machine work, including MINIX 2.0.0 but