UMSDOS installation on a NT/W2000 machine, YES IT CAN !

From: Jeroen Nieuwenbroek (puch@zeelandnet.nl)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 12:25:06 CEST

It is possible to run Mulinux from an NT machine or an win2000 machine with
NTFS...

how ? -->with Vmware !!!

I've got a working situation with working soundblaster, network adapter, HD,
cdrom etc..
My machine has got now two operating systems.. and is very stable.

I've got a copy of screendumps on my FTP dir.
ftp://ptcz.zeelandnet.nl/public/incoming/screenshots

A nice gimmick... you can suspend mulinux. power off your pc, power it back
on.. resume mulinux, and voila you never have to boot mulinux again...

If someone wants i can put the 88 meg vmware-mulinux-V12r1-disk with
password on the ftp.

give an email if you want.
puch@zeelandnet.nl