mu TECH : loading ipx.o

From: Guillaume Cornet (CornetGJ@Cardiff.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 02:01:35 CEST

Hello Michele,

Thank you for this wise advice. I've just realized that the kernel
could only READ ntfs. So I give up, and will continue with floppies
and ramdisks until I can mount my home directory.

But now, I was just trying to

insmod -f ipx.o

with the module found in mu/misc/MODULES-36.tgz but there are
unresolved symbols. I have tried the same with a module 2.0.36 found
on the ftp site of Trinux, but I get exactly the same message. Can
you help me with that? Note that I can load the module ncpfs.o
without any problem (but that doesn't help me since I don't have
ipx).

Guillaume
Guillaume Cornet
Talybont North